New York, Aug. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL CLINICAL NUTRITION MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05949223/?utm_source=GNW
Clinical nutrition is a pharmaceutical product that keeps a patient healthy.It enhances the metabolic system through sufficient provision of supplements like vitamins and minerals.
It also treats diseases that impact the intestinal absorption, metabolism of constituents of diet, and prevent diet-related diseases.There is a rise in the need for clinical nutrition due to growing chronic and lifestyle-diseases like diabetes mellitus and inflammatory bowel disease.
The total burden of cancer across the world is evaluated to have risen to 18.1 million new cases. Many more diseases like cachexia, anorexia, food allergy, etc. require clinical nutrition. The patients often have nutritional deficiency problems. In the US, every year, almost 150,000 infants and hospitalized patients get nutrition support. Therefore, the increasing number of nutrition-related diseases across the globe is projected to drive the demand for clinical nutrition.
However, the lack of awareness regarding clinical nutrition and its availability in both, developing and developed countries, is hindering the growth of the market.
The global clinical nutrition market is geographically segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the rest of the world, for further evaluation. North America procured the largest revenue share in 2019, given the relentless R&D toward the development of innovative clinical nutrition, along with the increasing aging population and chronic diseases.
With a significant number of vendors, the market is assessed to be highly competitive.Some of the established companies in the market include, American Regent Inc, B.
Braun, Baxter International Inc, BASF SE, Abbott Laboratories, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBOTT LABORATORIES
2. AMERICAN REGENT INC
3. BASF SE
4. BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC
5. B BRAUN
7. EXELA PHARMA SCIENCES
8. GRIFOLS SA
9. LONZA LTD
10. MEIJI HOLDINGS CO LTD
11. NESTLE HEALTH SCIENCE
12. OTSUKA HOLDINGS CO LTD
13. RECKITT BENCKISER GROUP PLC
15. SICHUAN KELUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05949223/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001