Personalized Nutrition Market Growth and Forecast (2020-2025):
The global Personalized Nutrition Market size is anticipated to develop from USD 8.2 billion in 2020 to USD 16.4 billion by 2025, recording a compound annual development rate (CAGR) of 15.0% during the conjecture time frame.
The expanding interest for personalized arrangements because of the rising wellbeing mindset, the developing pattern of advanced answers for human services, and the maturing populace across districts are a portion of the main considerations that are anticipated to add to the development of the personalized nutrition market during the gauge time frame. Besides, the moving shopper patterns, for example, an expansion in the inclination for great dietary food, as indicated by their supplement profile is anticipated to support the improvement of personalized approaches for nutrition, adding to the market development.
Recent Developments in Personalized Nutrition Industry:
- In November 2019, DSM (Netherlands) obtained AVA (Boston, MA), which offers a computerized personalized nutrition stage that gives nutrition and training proposals over the wellbeing and health fragments. Personalized nutrition is a key segment in DSM’s nutrition system and this methodology joins recently declared organizations and speculations across key capacities, including personalized nutrition conveyance stages, for example, Panaceutics, Mixfit, and Tespo. AVA is right now accessible in the US and Europe and can be handily altered to a wide assortment of utilization cases.
- In October 2019, Herbalife Nutrition (US) propelled unwinding tea and new insusceptibility fundamentals, containing EpiCor, to meet personalized nutrition needs in the North American area. This fortifies the organization’s item portfolio for personalized nutrition.
- In November 2019, Amway (US) contributed USD 200 million to set up a dietary supplement advancement focus in China. This will help in offering modified arrangements and the general extension of the organization.
- In April 2019, DNAfit (UK) propelled another “Healthy Fit” DNA test, which investigates a few hereditary variables influencing the person’s prosperity and gives personalized bits of knowledge on abstains from food.
- In November 2019, Atlas Biomed Group (UK) propelled another AI-innovation based Atlas application to give separately redid food and diet guidance that assist buyers with improving their gut wellbeing. The application worked in mix with the Atlas Microbiome Test. This fortified the organization’s personalized nutrition portfolio.
Drivers and Restraints:
Mechanical advancement is driving the interest for personalization on all fronts, and this incorporates viewpoints, for example, physical wellness and diet. As indicated by the latest study of the International Food Council’s (IFIC) latest Food and Health Survey, 80% of respondents were astounded by clashing data about food and nutrition. Rest 59% showed this settled on them feeling uncertain about their decisions and that it transformed shopping into an unpleasant encounter. Innovative advances around there are being grown.
Shoppers are progressively searching for science-based and information driven dietary arrangements that are custom-made to their particular wellbeing objectives. Late advances in diagnostics and following the wellbeing boundaries are assisting with addressing these necessities of clients, by permitting people to find key data about their wellbeing and health markers. Be that as it may, there are several hindrances, for example, low purchaser mindfulness, absence of logical examination, constraint in the reception of cutting edge computational information driven advancements, the requirement for personalized nutrition computational framework stays as the significant test for the personalized nutrition market during the conjecture time frame.
Personalized Nutrition Market Segmentation Analysis:
By product type, the market is divided into functional food, dietary supplements and nutraceuticals, sports nutrigenomics, digitized DNA-based diet routine, active measurement, standard measurement and functional drink. The active measurement portion is evaluated to represent the biggest offer in 2019 in the personalized nutrition market. Active measurement instruments incorporate applications, testing units, and projects.
By application, the market is divided into inherited diseases, additional supplements, lifestyle diseases, medicinal supplements, sports nutrition and standard supplements. The standard supplements portion is anticipated to represent a bigger piece of the pie, trailed by the sickness based section. The changing inclinations and rising mindfulness about the general wellbeing of people have prompted an expansion in the quantity of individuals deciding on standard supplements.
By end use, the market is isolated into wellness & fitness centres, hospitals, ambulatory care, clinics, home care, institutions and direct-to-consumer. The direct-to-customer fragment is anticipated to hold the biggest piece of the pie because of the changing inclinations of buyers for nutrition rich items accessible in the market to upgrade their wellbeing.
Geographical Segmentation Analysis:
- North America – the United States and Canada
- Europe – United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, and France
- The Asia Pacific – India, Japan, China, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia
- Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Rest of LATAM
- The Middle East and Africa – Africa and Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus)
North America is anticipated to represent the substantial portion in the global personalized nutrition market during the gauge time frame.
The North American market represented the highest share in 2019. The development of the market in this area is significantly determined by the rising mindfulness among purchasers about their wellbeing. Key players offering personalized nutrition are available in this locale, which is likewise anticipated to add to the development of the global personalized nutrition market. The area is seeing an expansion in the quantity of stoutness rates. Moreover, tumultuous and busier ways of life have urged purchasers to settle on particular dietary supplements that are custom-made to their particular necessities. Moreover, the ascent in pay of purchasers in the locale will likewise add to their expanded purchasing power, which, thus, will urge them to decide on personalized consumes less calories according to their inclinations. The market has seen a remarkable development in the earlier years, inferable from a change in individuals’ way of life as far as concentrating on wellness and wellbeing.
Impact of Covid-19 on the Global Personalized Nutrition Market:
The global personalized nutrition market will observe development in 2020 as well, during the pandemic, because of increment in the utilization of sports supplement items to improve the insusceptible framework. The market is relied upon to hold development during the gauge time frame significantly after recuperation from COVID-19 pandemic circumstance.
This market will multiply with its development much after recuperation from COVID-19 pandemic. During this season of emergency, the greater part of the makers are accentuating on R&D exercises to create novel items based on client personalization and customization, which are producing considerable development prospects in the worldwide market.
Moreover, there is a quickly expanding pattern for online wellness and body upkeep programs because of web infiltration, which will quicken the development of the market in the coming years.
Key Players in the Market:
Major Key Players in the Global Personalized Nutrition Market are
- Amway (US)
- BASF (Germany)
- DSM (Netherlands)
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (US)
- DNAfit (UK)
- Care/of (US)
- Nutrigenomix (US)
- Zipongo (US)
- Viome (US)
- Habit (US)
- Atlas Biomed Group Limited (UK)
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the report
1.3 Study Assumptions
1.4 Base Currency, Base Year and Forecast Periods
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Analysis Design
2.2 Research Phases
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Data Modelling
2.2.4 Expert Validation
2.3 Study Timeline
3. Report Overview
3.1 Executive Summary
3.2 Key Inferencees
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Impact Analysis
4.2 Regulatory Environment
4.3 Technology Timeline & Recent Trends
5. Competitor Benchmarking Analysis
5.1 Key Player Benchmarking
5.1.1 Market share analysis
5.1.3 Regional Presence
5.2 Mergers & Acquistion Landscape
5.3 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 Personalized Nutrition Market, By Product Type
6.1.1 Functional Food
6.1.2 Dietary Supplements
6.1.4 Sports Nutrigenomics
6.1.5 Digitized DNA-Based Diet Routine
6.1.6 Active Measurement
6.1.7 Standard Measurement
6.1.8 Functional Drink
6.1.9 Market Size Estimations & Forecasts (2020-2025)
6.1.10 Y-o-Y Growth Rate Analysis
6.1.11 Market Attractiveness Index
6.2 Personalized Nutrition Market, By Application
6.2.1 Inherited Diseases
6.2.2 Additional Supplements
6.2.3 Lifestyle Diseases
6.2.4 Medicinal Supplements
6.2.5 Sports Nutrition
6.2.6 Standard Supplements
6.2.7 Market Size Estimations & Forecasts (2020-2025)
6.2.8 Y-o-Y Growth Rate Analysis
6.2.9 Market Attractiveness Index
6.3 Personalized Nutrition Market, By End-Use
6.3.2 Wellness & Fitness Centres
6.3.4 Ambulatory Care
6.3.6 Home Care
6.3.8 Market Size Estimations & Forecasts (2020-2025)
6.3.9 Y-o-Y Growth Rate Analysis
6.3.10 Market Attractiveness Index
7. Geographical Landscape
7.1 Global Identity Governance and Administration Market, by Region
7.2 North America – Market Analysis (2020 – 2025)
7.2.1 By Country
7.2.2 By Product Type
7.2.3 By Application
7.2.4 By End-Use
7.3.1 By Country
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
7.3.2 By Product Type
7.3.3 By Application
7.3.4 By End-Use
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.1 By Country
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 South East Asia
184.108.40.206 Australia & NZ
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4.2 By Product Type
7.4.3 By Application
7.4.4 By End-Use
7.5 Latin America
7.5.1 By Country
18.104.22.168 Rest of Latin America
7.5.2 By Product Type
7.5.3 By Application
7.5.4 By End-Use
7.6 Middle East and Africa
7.6.1 By Country
22.214.171.124 Middle East
7.6.2 By Product Type
7.6.3 By Application
7.6.4 By End-Use
8. Key Player Analysis
8.1.1 Business Description
8.1.4 SWOT Analysis
8.1.5 Recent Developments
8.1.6 Analyst Overview
8.4 Herbalife Nutrition Ltd
8.10 and Atlas Biomed Group Limited
9. Market Outlook & Investment Opportunities
List of Tables
List of Figures