- Insider has rounded up 15 of the most inspirational fitness transformations from 2019.
- Countless inspirational people have managed to change their lifestyles for the better this year, and their bodies have transformed as a result.
- Some people have lost weight, others have gained muscle, and some have mainly worked on their mindset.
- Singer Jessica Simpson, for example, lost 100 pounds by walking 14,000 steps a day, prioritizing sleep, and not doing anything “too painful.”
- Charlotte Langley, however, started putting herself first and has gained a healthy 22 pounds as a result.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A huge number of people across the world resolve to improve their health and fitness come January 1 every year.
For some this means losing weight, for others it’s gaining muscle, and for some people, it’s more about working on developing a healthy mindset.
However, not many of us actually manage to stick to our resolutions and make a lasting change.
Transforming your physique, health, and lifestyle doesn’t happen overnight — especially if you’re doing it healthily and sustainably. But if you’re patient, you can achieve a lot in a year.
If you’re searching for inspiration to make 2020 the year you really commit to your fitness goals and make changes for a new, healthier lifestyle, we’ve rounded up 15 of the best fitness transformations from 2019.